Operational Improvement and Capital Access SWOT Analysis Considerations
- What data are available about business operational costs and local capital access?
- What data are available about financial needs and capital access for intermediary and backbone support organizations and services?
- How does industry partner with utility companies to achieve efficient energy distribution and delivery and/or more energy efficient manufacturing operations?
- What (if any) local institutions exist to help companies reduce business operational costs (while maintaining or increasing performance)?
- What (if any) sources of capital and infrastructure are available (public and private) to businesses to expand or locate in a community?
- What evidence exists regarding the effectiveness and sufficiency of technical assistance and capital access for business operational improvement?
- What improvements or new institutions (including financial institutions and foundations) are keys to continuous improvement of the IMCP initiative?