Meanwhile here are everyone's assignments!
- Look for a doodle poll from Lisa Katz (Michigan) to set a time to discuss legislative strategy and a DC fly-in.
- Jennifer Ptak (Chicago) couldn't make the call, but has committed to developing a communications webinar later in the year. More on communications efforts soon!
- David Palmer (Michigan) is going to ask the Manufacturer Alliance of Communities if they can lead an advocacy/education webinar for us prior to the DC fly-in. Even if you aren't planning on going to DC, this will help you be ready when you get calls (or meet with) members of your Congressional delegations or others.
- Wait for more about a fundraising webinar being developed by Lisa Katz. She will reach out to our BFF's and to some of you to put this together. If you have ideas, please contact her.
- Look for a doodle poll from Sasha Anderson (Seattle) to get the ball rolling on data, benchmarking and metrics.
- By Wednesday, February 4, send your suggestions for POC (BFF) Bootcamp!